- Enjoy meeting and working with over 250 members.
- Learn the history of the Canal.
- Help save the historic remnants of the Middlesex canal.
- Support the development of a park along the Canal.
- Join the Spring and Fall Canal Walks each year.
- Receive two issues of the newsletter Towpath Topics each year.
- An opportunity to be a docent at the Museum/Visitors Center.
Middlesex Canal Museum
at Faulkner Mills
71 Faulkner Street
North Billerica MA 01862
Fill out this form and mail it with your check to the
|On the form be sure to indicate the
type of membership:
||$20 per year
||$10 per year
|Additional contributions are
always welcome and gratefully accepted
|Please make check out to the:
Middlesex Canal Association
and mail it with the application
Neil P. Devins
28 Burlington Ave.
Wilmington MA 01887
One of America’s
The Middlesex Canal